Why you should run your ads to Google My Business? This is one of the cost-efficient ways to maximize your ad budget since Google My Business will only charge you for the leads.
This article, Google Guaranteed Business, I will break down to you how you can set up Google Guaranteed for your business plus 7 tips on how to make sure that marketing works well for you.
Watch the video version of this article below:
Google Guaranteed Business: 7 TIPS
But before we discuss the important things, this marketing strategy is for selected service businesses only. You can check the list of businesses below that qualify for Google Guaranteed Program:
What is Google Guaranteed Business?
Known as the Google Guarantee Program, this is made available for local services that passed Google’s screening and qualification process.
All local services that are backed by Google Guarantee badge automatically create trust in its customers since Google guarantees that all services on its listing provide high-quality work.
If a customer is not satisfied with the work provided by one of the local service providers listed under Google Guarantee, the customer may request a refund and Google may or may not refund this claim, depending on the investigation.
Tip: Start with a budget that works for you. If your closing ratio is high, then you should turn each lead into a profit margin. If you can handle the workload of leads that Google sends you, then practically thinking, you should work on the conversion for every lead.
Benefits of signing-up to Google Guarantee Program
Your ad shows up at the right times. Your ads will appear on Google Search and the Local Services each time a searcher is looking for your services.
Top listing. Remember the Google Guaranteed Business program has been put at the very top of Google, that is above SEO, above maps, and above every PPC campaign. It is the most valuable and guaranteed placement that you can get.
Earn customers’ trust. Having the Google Guaranteed badge gives you that extra credibility because it gives customers more confidence to book your services.
You can set an average weekly budget. This budget is based on the average number of leads you want to receive in any given week. You may sometimes spend more on leads than your average weekly budget, but you’ll never spend more than your monthly maximum budget.
You can dispute unqualified leads. Yes, you can dispute leads that you believe are not qualified, and successfully disputed leads are credited back to you.
7 tips to run a successful Google Guaranteed Program
1. Make sure your business is properly licensed and insured. These are the things that you need to submit to get into Google Guaranteed Program. Make sure everything is up to date. If your city requires additional licenses, make sure you add them too.
2. Setup Google My Business page. Creating Google My Business is a good layer to your Google Service Ads. It never hurts to utilize Google My Business page alongside running your local service ads, especially that there are tons of services in your industry that also run their ads on Google.
3. Make sure you have at least 4 and above star on Google Reviews. Make sure that you also get as high as a 5-star average rating. The higher your reviews are, the better your ads will be ranking.
4. Prepare for a background check. Google wants to be sure that it is sending customers to a trusted local service and that its customers are always safe and can always trust Google’s local advertisers.
5. Prepare for background checks for employees. For certain industries like electricians, garage doors services, locksmiths, HVAC and Plumbing services, and any employee entering the home, will also need to be background checked.
6. Prepare to present a video. Video verification will be required for garage doors and locksmith companies. Google will also want to see the facilities for these service companies.
7. Utilize reputation review software. This is most useful especially if your reviews aren’t high enough. The review reputation software helps you get more customer reviews faster.
Is Google Guarantee worth it for your business? Absolutely, especially if you care about getting new leads for your business. As discussed, this program will provide you the utmost exposure on the SERPs. This search engine visibility will help your business grow by investing in a cost-efficient paid service listing, which is worth every penny.